Shipping & Billing
We dispatch your purchase usually on the same day after verification of receipt of your payment. Delivery to an Australian address can take 1-3 working days from date of dispatch using Toll Priority or Australia Post. Deliveries to Darwin and Perth may take 3-5 days for delivery. Our warehouse is based in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Freight charges for Australian orders are pegged to the Australia Post charges and are weight dependent. Charges start at $6.50 and increase by $0.20 with the number of packs ordered (weight).
International freight charges are calculated in the shopping cart during purchase.
We use Australia Post International Standard with Tracking:
- Low-cost, tracked service to all countries
- Estimated 5-10 business day delivery
- Delivers to all overseas destinations
- Online tracking via https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
Please Note: International customers to this site warrant, understand and agree to the following:
- Customers will be liable for any customs charges, duties, or tariffs for their destination country
- Customers understand that if customs impounds the goods sent from us, charges &/or cost of goods will not be refunded.
- Customers understand that if the goods are returned to us, the customer will be charged additional delivery fees to resend the parcel.
Your order is usually processed same day, during standard business hours.
Currently we use PayPal as our payment provider. You may use your Paypal account or your Credit Card (Amex, Master Card or Visa) as the payment option. Orders will only be dispatched once we receive your payment. ‘Credit Card’ payments are instant.
It is important that we receive the correct shipping address and telephone number from you. We will ship to the shipping address provided by you. We are not responsible for deliveries to incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
All our shipments have a tracking number so your order can be traced after dispatch. Your tracking number is emailed to you upon dispatch.